- Development of Low-cost, Scalable Lead Sample Collection Kits
- Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices Survey of Lead Screening Guidelines Among Healthcare Providers
- Analysis of Blood Lead Testing Data for Children under 7 in Saint Joseph County
- Understanding the Source of Lead: DIfferentiating Between Leaded Paint and Leaded Gasoline
- Lead and Citizen Science: Collecting Soil Samples to Understand Environmental Lead Distribution in Saint Joseph County
If you would like to read more about our research or replicate any of our experiments please navigate to the specific project on the tab on the left hand side of your screen!
Recent project used Meghanne Tighe's water filter caps with 8th and 9th grade students at a high school in New York City.
Before the world was hit by COVID-19, Avenues students were problem-solving for another global issue: lead in our water. Just last winter, Avenues 9th graders designed, constructed, and shared a cost-efficient way for New York homes to test their water supply. pic.twitter.com/GzKR8zJdjN— Avenues New York (@Avenues_org) June 30, 2020